Terms of Service
Terms of Service
The terms “us” or “we” or “our” refers to prepaidphonebill.com, the owner of
the Website. A “Visitor” is someone who merely browses our Website but has
not registered as Member. A “Member” is an individual that has registered
with us to use our Service. Our “Service” represents the collective functionality
and features as offered through our Website to our Members. A “User” is a
collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member. All text,
information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are
collectively known as our “Content”.
1. Modify or copy the materials.
2. Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
3. Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on prepaidphonebill.com website.
4. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
5. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by prepaidphonebill.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
6. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
Listing of offered products on the Website could be used only for lawful purposes by Users of the Website. You could not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any hallmark, logo, copyrighted image, or most proprietary details (consisting of images, text, page layout, or type) of prepaidphonebill.com without express composed consent. You might not use any meta tags or any various other “unseen text” utilizing prepaid name or trademarks without the express written consent of prepaidphonebill.com. You agree not to offer or modify any content found on the Website consisting of, however not limited to, names of Users and Content, or to recreate, display, openly perform, distribute, or otherwise make use of the Material, in any way for any public function, in connection with services or products that are not those of Prepaidphonebill.com, in other way that is likely to trigger confusion among consumers, that disparages or challenges Prepaidphonebill.com or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of Prepaidphonebill.com or its licensor’s residential property, or that otherwise infringes Prepaidphonebill.com or its licensor’s copyright rights. You also agree to abstain from abusing any of the material that appears on the Site. The use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer system environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that Prepaidphonebill.com develops to generate or show any Material of the pages making up the Website is likewise secured by Prepaidphonebill.com copyright, and you may not copy or adjust such code. Prepaidphonebill.com has no duty to keep track of any products published, transferred, or connected to or with the Site. If you think that something on the Website breaches these Terms, please contact our marked representative as set forth below. If alerted by a User of any products which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, Prepaidphonebill.com could in its single discernment explore the allegation and figure out whether to take other actions or ask for the removal or get rid of the Content. Prepaidphonebill.com has no liability or duty to Individuals for efficiency or nonperformance of such activities.
You are connecting with us electronically when you go to the Website or send
out emails to us. You consent to get interactions from us online. We will
connect with you by email or by uploading notifications on the Site. You
concur that all contracts’ notifications, disclosure, and various other
communications that we provide to you digitally please any legal requirements
that such communications be in writing.
1. Modify or copy the materials.
2. Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display commercial or non-commercial.
3. Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Prepaidphonebill.com website.
4. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another.
5. Person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
6. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Prepaidphonebill.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.